Energy Boosting Green Smoothie
Making a green smoothie is quite simple all you need is a leafy green, a fruit, Atlantic Wakame seaweed and a liquid base.
As a liquid base, you could use any of the following:
- coconut water
- coconut milk or
- almond milk
Fruit juices are high in sugar, therefore, I wouldn’t recommend using them for your green smoothie.
- 1 stalk celery
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 2 slices fresh pineapple approx. 2cm thick
- 2 cups almond milk or coconut milk the one that comes in tetra packs, not the canned ones
- Numami Atlantic Wakame flakes 1 tablespoon per portion
- Wash the celery and spinach and chop the celery into big chunks.
- Peel the pineapple and slice it into 2cm thick slices, don’t cut out the core, it contains a lot of goodness.
- Fill celery, spinach and pineapple into a blender and pulse until it turns into a smooth liquid.
- Add the coconut milk and pulse again until well combined.